Your donation is a blessing!
Project Hope is a 501-C3 non-profit organization. Donations can be sent to PO Box 241, Dorr Michigan, 49323.
Pantry – Food Donations are accepted during normal business hours. Please see specifications on our “Food Pantry” page.
If you wish to make a financial donation to Feeding America on Project Hope’s behalf, our account number is #1928.
Donations of household goods, clothing and decorative items are accepted during donation hours. We are no longer accepting donations for the following:
- Large entertainment centers
- Mattresses (Except infant)
- Old TV’s (Large)
- Old printers
- Auto parts and tires
- Computer parts
- Text books: college or public
- R & X rated or sexually explicit items
- Pets, living plants
- Water beds, hospital beds
- Outdated satellite dish systems
- Console TV’s or stereo items recalled by manufacturers
- Car seats, car booster seats, side drop cribs
Paint, chemical liquids, fuels, cleaners
- Bags/boxes that are wet, muddy, or dirty, used building materials
- Used toilets, tubs, and sinks
- Items with missing parts
- Used hot water heaters
- Water softener systems
- Organs and old style pianos
Thank you for blessing us, so that we can bless others in the Name above all Names, Jesus Christ!